Image Map

Tuesday 7 June 2011

The French Riviera

Dressed in what I would think Coco Chanel would wear today, I felt so ready to board a plane to the glamorous streets of Cannes, France!
I love the shape and style of this blouse; it’s so feminine and highlights just the right spots: neckline, waist and arms. Perfect for a chic summer evening. These high-waisted trousers are made out of the most comfortable and forgiving fabric, making them perfect for travel. No more low-rise for this girl, I’m officially converted! Accessories make the look, so I’ve topped my outfit with a vintage snakeskin purse, Grace Kelly-esque sunnies, a large diamante ring (similar to the style of the Chanel camellia), and a pair of prized Chanel platforms. A simple chignon and a slick of dark pink gloss complete my look. Exetera blouse and Frank Lyman pants both from Bellissima.
You still have two days to catch an exclusive Frank Lymann Trunk Shows at one of our Vancouver Locations. Tonight we are at South Granville, tomorrow we will be at Park Royall Mall from 4-8pm and again on Thursday at Serena Willowbrook Mall. Hope to see you all there! 
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...