Monday, 20 August 2012

Guest Blogger: Coco And Vera

Hi, I'm Cee from Coco and Vera! You might remember me from my last guestpost. I'm a Vancouver girl who dreams of Paris... and will be calling it home in a matter of weeks! Vancouver has been my home for six years, and I will miss it. (But Paris - who could pass that up?) So I've spent the summer visiting all of my favourite places, among them the Sylvia Hotel. I remember, when I first arrived in Vancouver, driving up Beach Avenue and seeing the Sylvia looming on the horizon, a historic beauty by the beach. Many of the buildings in Vancouver are new, buty the Sylvia, built in 1912 and once a lone monument on the English Bay beachfront, has stood the test of time. The ivy-covered stone facade of the Sylvia Hotel always makes me think of glamour... And what could possibly be more glamourous than a lace coat? I fell in love with this beauty from Dammee Inc. and couldn't resist pairing it with a burgundy blouse from Vivian Wong. Burgundy is without a doubt my favourite shade for fall, but this piece is also delicate enough for a sunny late summer day by the water.
Coat - Dammee, Inc. via Bellissima
Blouse - Vivian Wong via Bellissima
Skirt - Joseph Ribkoff via Bellissima
Heels - Asos
Earrings - La Vie Parisienne by Catherine Popesco

4 comments:

  1. inlove this post,
    and you look amazing,

    new follower here

    hope we can follow each other

    xo
    www.glycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so stunning and beautiful with that gorgeous outer and heels! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to stumble across your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...