Image Map

Monday 20 February 2012

Guest Post, Coco & Vera: Ruby Red Trench


Hi! I'm Cee from Coco and Vera. I'm a Vancouver-based style blogger with a passion for all things Parisian. I'm so excited to be guest blogging for Bellissima this month. I paid a visit to their South Granville boutique in Vancouver to see their spring collections and the first thing that caught my eye was a ruby red trench coat from Solo Moda.

Time for a confession: When I was little, I watched Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? every day after school. Carmen Sandiego was a glamourous, enigmatic heroine, so elusive that she was almost never seen except from behind, as she was escaping capture. She inspired my fascination with travel, and she inspired my style; I've had a fondness for red trench coats and fedoras ever since. I think I could almost convincingly pull off a career as an international criminal mastermind in this coat. Not that I would want to - at least, not forever :)

In all seriousness, when it comes to glamour, you can't top this trench.







Coat - Solo Moda via Bellissima
Blouse - Joseph Ribkoff via Bellissima
Skirt - Bellissima via Bellissima
Boots - Aldo
Earrings - Vintage (from mom's collection!)



3 comments:

  1. well, my adoration for Cee transcends throughout the blogosphere and what a lovely treat to see her here guest blogging! i LOVE this outfit and so appropriate with her story about her elusive heroine. Cee, herself, is like a character from any one of the magical and opulent stories she quotes from. this red topper with all the underpinnings is stunning together. what an inspiration! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a doll Cee, that Trench Coat suits you. I would like to see myself wearing that too.

    stables

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lady. What I like most is the vintage earring from mom. Love the red trench coat and i love stripes too.
    web design ventura

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...