Image Map

Monday 29 August 2011

Tyler on Sarah Slean

We are going to do something new. I introduced Tyler to my own blog not too long ago. His good ear for music gives me an opportunity not only to discover amazing new artists but also share them with my readers (click here for tylers first post on aniab.net). Even though everyone music tastes are different we are going to try to keep it light and entertaining on this blog. First up is Sarah Slean...
From Tyler: Yesterday I was fortunate enough to discover something that excited me very much. Sarah Slean has a new album coming out September 27th, and for those unfamiliar with her work I implore you to stop at the next chance you get and discover all that you can of her. Over the course of a nearly 13 year career, Sarah has worked with many notable fellow-canadians, including her performance of “If You Could Read My Mind” with Blue Rodeo frontman Jim Cuddy at this year’s Juno awards. Her music is rich with soul and inspired by folk, cabaret, jazz, and everything in between. On top of that, she’s been nominated for a handful of Juno and Gemini awards. Inspiring stuff to say the least. Have a listen below and enjoy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...